Click Here to Apply Today
Being a Nurse is Not Just a Job- It’s a Calling.
Why Choose Haven?
Are you passionate about providing support to patients and families in order to maximize quality of life? So are we. At Haven we believe that every day is a gift. We are committed to providing excellent care to our patients and believe that our associates are the difference.
Position Title: Care Center LPN - 7pm-7am Nights
Overview: Provides full range of hospice nursing care to patients and families in care centers, facilities and home settings under the supervision of a hospice RN as a supplement to the care provided by the RN. Monitors patients' medical conditions and provides accurate reports to attending physicians as appropriate and to the patient's RN. Works in interdisciplinary care setting to teach, assist, and support patient/family with the dying process. Due to business needs, will be required to work different shifts, teams, and location, as needed. This will include travel to the location needs for Haven Hospice’s patients.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental
- Generous PTO, 401K plan and more
- Gym and tuition reimbursement
- Current Florida LPN License required
- IV Certification Required
- Minimum of 2-3 years nursing experience required, preferably in oncology, palliative care, geriatrics, or home health care. Alignment with the Haven mission, culture and values of collaboration, accountability, respectfulness, ethical behavior and service-driven.
- Ability to work non-judgmentally with persons of varied cultural, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds and lifestyles.
The Lake City Care Center, opened in January 2007 in Lake City. This 16-room facility serves patients and families from six counties in the Suwannee Valley area. The care center is located at 6037 W US Highway 90, Lake City. Lake City is surrounded by the Sante Fe, Suwannee and Ichetucknee rivers and numerous springs, the sheer beauty of the landscape inspires families to grow and thrive while the flourishing economic environment attracts a robust healthcare climate, plenty of shopping and top notch education systems from primary to post secondary, creating the ideal balance.
At Haven Hospice, we feel that it’s an honor and a privilege to be invited into so many lives to provide end of life care. We strive daily to make the difference in the lives of our patients, their families and in the communities we serve.
Haven Hospice is a smoke free campus/drug free workplace, EOE
Click Here to Apply Today
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School