Why Choose Haven?
Are you passionate about providing support to patients and families in order to maximize quality of life? So are we. At Haven we believe that every day is a gift. We are committed to providing excellent care to our patients and believe that our associates are the difference.
Position Title: Care Center CNA
*Nights - 7pm - 7am*
Overview: The Certified Nursing Assistant provides personal care services to patients in Haven Hospice Care Centers as assigned. This position provides light housekeeping and meal preparation as needed. Due to business needs, the CNA may be required to work different shifts, teams and location.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental
- Generous PTO, 401K plan and more
- Gym and tuition reimbursement
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate required
- One (1) to two (2) years CNA experience preferred. Experience working with interdisciplinary team preferred. Alignment with the Haven mission, culture and values of collaboration, accountability, respectfulness, ethical behavior and service-driven.
- Ability to work non-judgmentally with persons of varied cultural, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds and lifestyles.
Location: The Lake City Care Center, opened in January 2007. This 16-room facility serves patients and families from six counties in the Suwannee Valley area. The care center is located at 6037 W US Highway 90, Lake City. Lake City is surrounded by the Sante Fe, Suwannee and Ichetucknee rivers and numerous springs, the sheer beauty of the landscape inspires families to grow and thrive while the flourishing economic environment attracts a robust healthcare climate, plenty of shopping and top notch education systems from primary to post secondary, creating the ideal balance.
At Haven Hospice, we feel that it’s an honor and a privilege to be invited into so many lives to provide end of life care. We strive daily to make the difference in the lives of our patients, their families and in the communities we serve.
Haven Hospice is a smoke free campus/drug free workplace, EOE
Job Type : Full-Time
Resume : https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SAN1011SAHI/JobBoard/0f11d9e3-ef88-4d70-bd88-8fb00f2f407e/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=af515a9e-6e71-4374-b4f6-8eb632d747ca